I CASEd the layout and design, but flipped the layout. I used a random dotted embossing folder rather than the Swiss dots one on the card, and substituted snowflakes for the butterflies.
I cut two of all the dies and stacked them up to give more dimension and substance to them.
To stick down the corner die, I decided to try running it through my Xyron - unfortunately it left a lot of excess stickiness around the fine thin parts of it. To deal with the stickiness, I sprinkled on glitter and pressed it in. I then decided to add the same glitter to the snowflakes.
The snowflakes and sentiment label are attached with foam tape.
It's quite outside of my usual style but I'm pleased with myself for attempting it! And I learned an important lesson from it - do not use the Xyron for really detailed dies!