I inked up the stamp with Distress markers, spritzed with water, and stamped on watercolour paper. After I stamped the next two generations (see cards below), I inked up the stamp in black and stamped it on masking paper, fussy cut it, and laid it over the flowers. I then sprayed with gold glimmer spray, and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. The panel is popped up on fun foam. I added a gold gemstone to each flower.
I'm going to enter this first card in the CAS Mix-Up challenge. My extra elements are spray, embossing powder, and gemstones.
For the second generation stamping, I re-spritzed the stamp.
It came out very wet with no definition or detail so I took my Festive Berries inkpad, put a bit on my craft mat, and added some detailing to the flowers with my waterbrush. I then took Antique Linen and Old Paper and did a watercolour wash around the flowers. With Frayed Corduroy, I added some splatters with a paintbrush. I had made a huge mess of the top flower so wanted to come up with a layout where I could cover it up a bit. I die cut with a Spellbinders diamond and then I stamped and heat embossed the word "joy" on a scrap and cut it with the smallest diamond. Both pieces are edged in gold shimmer paper, and gold stickles added to the centres of the flowers.
For the third generation stamping, I just simply restamped (I didn't re-spritz). Because the stamp was now drier, I got a bit more definition.
I re-used the mask from the first card and stamped the text stamp over it. I spritzed a bit of Distress Tarnished Brass spray and then dropped a few larger droplets on it. It's bordered with copper cs and the centres of the flowers are embellished with copper stickles.
This one would also qualify for the CAS Mix-Up as well as it has the extra elements of spray, stickles, and embossing powder.
Be sure to check back in April for another fun CAS Mix Up challenge. And please let me know which of the three cards you like the best!